Come and work with us! We have a unique opportunity for somebody to transition from a paid role into a commission while helping with some admin tasks in their downtime. Perfect if you're entering the industry or just want a set income while you build your client base and work with an experienced team.
We're looking for a qualified therapist to massage part-time and help us with running the business part-time.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- A friendly and professional outlook with the ability to work with and retain new or old clients
- a willingness to help colleagues and be a team player within the business
- a drive to build their business and be proactive in finding new clients
- the ability to see a minimum of 6 clients per day
- own insurances and certificates up to date, including a first aid certificate
- MNZ registration preferred but not essential
- a burning desire to learn all of the things and keep growing their skill base
- The ability (and qualifications) to provide relaxation, deep tissue and sports massage at a Diploma level.
Admin capabilities will be:
- taking payment and aiding therapists in room change-overs
- some data entry with new clients forms and notes
- greeting clients and being generally awesome to everybody
- some help with social media ideas/snippets
- answering phone calls and booking in clients with Timely
- general bits and bobs (we have a cleaner so you WON'T be cleaning toilets, promise!)
At BodyCentral, we provide:
- Great rent/commission options for new or established therapists
- Professional rooms and equipment or you can bring your own
- Signage/marketing/website that attracts new clients every day
- Online booking, website and eftpos facilities available
- Learn and grow from therapists who have been in the business over 13 years
- Forms all prepared for you – just turn up and do what you do best
- Contact us here and let us know why you'd like to work with us and we'll arrange a meeting.